Related EU Projects
EnerInvest is a consulting platform, offering technical, legal and financial solutions for Sustainable Energy Projects (SEP) in Spain. EnerInvest covers the gap between the financial sector and the energy sector, organising the dialogue among the relevant stakeholders and identifying challenges, barriers and solutions. It is a network of key actors working together to foster investments in sustainable energy projects.
Additionally, EnerInvest influences public energy policies that affect the implementation of sustainable energy projects. EnerInvest delivers innovative approaches, models and tools with regard to current financial schemes and investment models. The target groups are SEP promoters, financial institutions and bodies, public authorities and policy makers and other stakeholders, such as energy agencies, sectorial associations, universities, etc.
Project coordinator: Deloitte Advisory, S.L.
Primary contact: Fernando García Gutiérrez,
Funding source: EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020; Grant agreement 695822
Social media links:
De-risking Energy Efficiency Platform (DEEP)
As part of the work of the Energy Efficiency Financing Institutions Group (EEFIG), DEEP was developed to store information on energy efficiency projects across Europe and across sectors. It was designed to help up-scale investment into energy efficiency in Europe through improved transparency and analysis of energy efficiency projects in industry and buildings. DEEP was launched on 30th November 2016 with initial data on 7,877 projects with a total combined investment of €1.5 billion. The initial data was provided by 25 large companies, ESCOs and financial institutions. It is the largest pan-European, open-source evidence base for energy efficiency investments.
The DEEP platform offers the following services:
- The Key Figures page provides a quick overview of the Buildings and Industry projects in the DEEP
- The Data Overview page provides a more comprehensive (but still aggregated) overview of the energy efficiency projects in the DEEP
- The View Charts functionality allows the user to view and filter a number of predefined charts for Buildings / Industry energy efficiency projects
- Add and Manage Projects presents the list of the current added projects connected to the users profile
- The Analysis Toolbox allows the creation of charts in a dynamic and highly customisable manner
- The Benchmark Service allows to benchmark the projects of the user against the projects of the Deep Platform database
As of 15 december 2017, the database included 5,014 industry projects and 5,152 buildings projects.
European Commission, DG Energy:
Paula Rey Garcia,
Investor Confidence Project Europe
The Investor Confidence Project Europe was funded originally as a Horizon 2020 project. The project goal is to unlock access to financing for the building, industry, district energy and street lighting markets by standardizing how energy efficiency projects are developed, documented and measured.
Project coordinators: EnergyPro, Verco, Denkstatt Austria, Denkstatt Bulgaria, RdA Climate Solutions, Serimus
Primary contacts: Steven Fawkes:
Quitterie de Rivoyre:
Funding source: European Commission, H2020 programme (grant agreements no. 649836 and 754056)
Social media links: @icpeurope